The following custom report templates are available on our website which you can download and add to the Team Console.
- Simple Dashboard: Provides a dashboard view of total billable/non-billable project time as well as a summary of time entries by project and by person.
- Time Entry List: Provides a full list of time entries for all resources for the selected date range in a table format.
- Time Entry List (CSV): Same as Time Entry List report but displays comma delimited. Report results can be exported as a CSV file and imported into excel.
Follow the steps below to download, add and view the custom report templates.1. Download the custom report templates.
- Click here
to open the page on our website containing the custom report templates.
- Right click the orange download icon/button of the report you'd like to download and choose
"Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...".
- When prompted to select the location to save the file, make sure the file is saved as an extensible markup language file type then click save.
- Verify the file saved on your computer with a file type extension of .xsl (XSL stylesheet).
2. Add and view the custom report template in the Team Console.
- Start the Team Console.
- Click on the Custom Reports tab.
- Click the link 'Add report template...'.
- Navigate to folder where you saved the report template.
- Select the report and click 'Open'.
- Select a date range to run the report from the Dashboard date picker.
- Select the newly added custom report from the report template drop down list.
Note: If you're fairly technical, you can use the report templates to create your own custom report templates. Click here for more information on creating your own custom report templates.